The Roleplaying Academy
Welcome! Please log in, or if you wish to create an account, click Register below.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello and Welcome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Headmaster of The Roleplaying Academy
Headmaster of The Roleplaying Academy

PostSubject: Hello and Welcome!   Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:07 am

Hello my lovely little roleplayers!  I welcome you to The Roleplaying Academy!  Whether you were referred here, or just happen to stumble across us, you are most welcome here.  We here at The Roleplaying Academy strive to provide a fun, open environment for all levels of roleplayers.  We offer a friendly community where beginners to roleplaying can get help becoming the best roleplayers they can be, and where seasoned roleplayers can hone their skills.  We encourage roleplayers of all levels to dive into roleplaying and explore the worlds out there.

We recommend that all those new to roleplaying head over to our Newbie Central where they can begin to learn the basics of roleplaying.  The Lesson section covers just about everything you could want to know about roleplaying.  For all other questions, head over to our F&Q Sessions to get your question answered. Make sure to check out our Classes that will be scheduled periodically.  Be sure to check out the Start Here section and fill out the Introduction Form to tell us more about yourself, and to start getting to know your fellow Roleplaying Academy members.  Don't forget to read the Rules and Regulations too.  Those are very important.  And be sure to check the News and Updates section for all the goings on here at The Roleplaying Academy.  When you feel ready, move on to one of our roleplaying sections.  There's a level for everyone, no matter your roleplaying experience.

As you move about and explore The Roleplaying Academy, if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me.  I'm happy to answer any questions.  

Once again, allow me to welcome you to The Roleplaying Academy!

-Headmaster Ryan of The Roleplaying Academy

Hello and Welcome!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplaying Academy :: Welcome :: Start Here-
Jump to: